You are here
Hoosier Box Lacrosse Is Big Boy Lacrosse!
Only for those that want the best and most intense competition around!
FACT: 7 out of 8 NCAA scoring leaders come from a Box lacrosse background! You have a choice, you can be just another guy on the field or you can be the right guy. Play lacrosse the way the top players in the country do to get better.
“I believe that box lacrosse gives young people many more opportunities to excel in our game. If I had my choice, I would have every player under the age of twelve play box lacrosse exclusively or at least a majority of the time. The number of touches of the ball and the ability to develop better stick skills in a game of box lacrosse, far surpasses what happens to young people on a 110 x 60 yard field. Learning how to pass and catch in traffic, understanding how to shoot, and developing a sense of physicality are all positive traits developed by the box game.”
- Bill Tierney
US Lacrosse Hall of Fame
Denver University Head Coach
Princeton 6xNational Champion
Team USA 1998
Play real box lacrosse and get the mad skills to elevate your game! Hoosier Lacrosse will be offering a fantastic opportunity for any player that wants to keep a stick in their hands all summer. 5 field players and a goalie every participant is guaranteed to see a lot of action, get a great workout, and improve their stick skills. Each division will only take 22 players to ensure plenty of playing time for everyone. Spots are very limited so register today!
Click Here for the Top 10 Reasons to Play Box Lacrosse
Indianapolis Info - Limited to 22 players per division!
- Divisions: A Division (Boys Grades 5-6), AA Division (Boys Grades 7-9), AAA Division (Males Grades 9-Adult).
- Format: Short sticks only (except for Goalies) with Box style goals. A & AA will receive Box style coaching along with a 40 minute game. Open will play with modified NLL rules and will play two 25 minute halfs.
- Where: The Sports Zone, 6601 Coffman Rd. Indianapolis, IN 46268.
- Times: 6-7pm A/7-8pm AA/AAA 8-9pm. The younger players will start with the earlier times.
- Dates: 7 weeks of Box Lacrosse on Mondays! June 10, 17, 24 July 1, 8, 15, 22
- Costs: A & AA $120.00, AAA $105.00. Add $15.00 if you do not have a Hoosier Lacrosse Jersey. Fee includes player pass to the facility.
Questions: email@example.com or call 317-300-HLAX.